Pages

Friday, April 11, 2008

We're Going to Disneyland!!!

Alright, today's the day we head out. It'll be quite the adventure, considering the kids are getting over colds, Amanda's in the middle of a cold, and I think I'm starting to get a cold! Perhaps the warm southern California wethaer will do us some good. Apparently it's going to be almost 90 degrees down there the first couple days. Quite a change from Utah, where it snowed last night! Although Utah's supposed to warm up too for a few days.

We got the suitcases packed, and today we'll be going through our checklist to make sure we have everything (click to embiggen):



Thanks to all of you who wished us well. And I'm sure you're ALL looking forward to my Disneyland bathroom report--I mean TRIP REPORT, complete with pictures and maybe even some video!

Oh, and I don't think I mentioned this earlier: One of the ladies that was a finalist for the CMO contest (she made it to the top 10, but not the top 3: http://www.dreamcmo.com/amy) is going to meet us out there on Monday to say hi and visit for a few minutes. Should be fun.

See ya in a week or so!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I looked at the picture and then looked at the clock and thought, "Wait a minute...." You guys all look pretty much like you did last year. I didn't even notice a big difference in Abe. Anyway, you'll have to put this year's picture next to last year's picture so I can see the difference.

Have tons of fun! And don't crash or anything. Bring me some toilet paper from the secret bathroom!

Legendary Pink Dot said...

I especially like how you use the term 'embiggen.'

Have lots of fun, Disney freaks!

Anonymous said...

Are you back yet? I've been waiting for a blog posting about your trip. Well, telling us how it turned out rather than telling us your plans. Where the freak are you? I want some pictures and stuff!