Thought you might be interested in seeing a side-by-side comparison of my PLANS (on the left) for last year’s trip compared to the ACTUAL RESULTS (on the right) from last year (You'll want to click on the images to enlarge them) NOTE: I spaced out the "plan side" for easier side-by-side comparison.:



You'll notice that although there were some variations from the list, the ride totals were about the same, and some of the ride times were pretty similar. This was interesting because we really didn't refer to the times on our list while touring. There were some "what should we do now?" moments when I referred to the attractions on the list, but we never said things like, "Oh, it's 10:30, we need to be at _________!"
And of course Friday was our "open day," as well as being the most crowded day (Fridays often are) and we were getting worn out, so we relaxed a little more on our last day at the parks.
Looking at the comparisons gives me confidence that this year's plan will go just as well, if not better. We shall see!
Now to try to get past the first cave on Spelunker...
2 comments:
You're so funny! When we get a whole bunch of our family to go, we all congregate at the Carnation Plaza(not the resturant, but across by the pins and cookies)or next to Burrr Bank Ice Cream in DCA. Everybody says where they want to go, who wants to come, what fast passes do we have and go go go. Usually the In-laws stay at the table and talk to random people, eat popcorn/ice cream, or Kyle's mom is never without a book. Disneyland for them is a nice relaxing vacation spot where they can enjoy us enjoying ourselves and people watch with great music. I hope to be able to be like that when I am older and my kids are grown. I love that Kyle's family has a place where we all love to be together. Do you think that Heaven will be anything like Disneyland?
SPELUNKER!!! Wow this is a difficult game... Glad you are enjoying it. Get any further? Back in the day I could get a few levels in.
just wait until they get Athena on the VC... :)
Post a Comment