Pages

Thursday, February 22, 2007

19 Days--Into the Teens

OK, we're down to the teens...it's getting close. Here's what Thursday's plan looks like (and remember, these plans are really more like guidelines)

Thursday
Disneyland: 9-11
DCA 10-8

(Get Fastpasses for any convenient attractions)

06:15 Wake Up
07:15 Leave Hotel
08:00 Early Entry to Fantasyland
08:10 Dumbo
08:20 Casey Jr.
08:35 Peter Pan
08:50 Alice
09:00 Carousel
09:20 Tea Cups
09:40 Small World
10:00 DCA Opens
10:05 Soarin’—Andy gets Tower of Terror FPs
10:30 CA Screamin’/Triton’s Carousel
11:00 Tower of Terror/
Monsters Inc
11:30 Grizzly River Run/
Redwood Creek Trail
12:30 Back to Hotel
02:30 To Disneyland
03:00 Mark Twain
03:30 Pooh
04:15 Thunder Mt.
04:50 Roger Rabbit’s Cartoon Spin
05:15 Gadget’s Go Coaster
05:45 Dinner
06:30 Storybookland Boats
07:00 Matterhorn
08:00 Back to Hotel
Now it's TIME for the Small World clock!!!

5 comments:

Legendary Pink Dot said...

Oh my heck, you Disney geek!

I guess Madison and Joel don't read yer blog.

Anyway, I bet you'll have maximum fun!

Anonymous said...

Wow. That video of the clock was almost as boring as watching the changing of the guards.

So, where are you guys going to eat your meals at Disneyland? Hungry Bear? Village Haus?

Anonymous said...

I guess the only thing that could mess up your schedule is if the crowds/lines don't cooperate...

The Andimator said...

Doghouse, yes, those dang crowds and lines...However, the researchers who write the Unofficial guide have studied crowd patterns and line flow at the parks for so long, that there are some general rules you can trust. Of course, you have to always be ready for the unexpected (like rides breaking down and big groups of tourists converging on a ride at once--like the packs of cheerleaders there for a convention next month, or the Brazilian youth groups that were at Disney World when we went).

That's where it pays to be flexible with your schedule.

Anonymous said...

The best Disneyland experience I've even had was at Tokyo Disneyland. I took Luke there for his birthday one year. (He thought I had an errand to run near the park, and I told him that they said we could go just inside the gate and look. When we got inside, I showed him the all-day passes, and told him that we were staying the whole day. Yes, he was pretty excited.)

Anyway, it was raining off and on, so hardly anybody was there. We didn't have to wait in line for anything. Not even one ride.

My worst Disneyland experience was also at Tokyo Disneyland. One time we took the whole family, stayed all day, and went on a total of four rides. Four. Freaking. Rides.

AND, I had to watch the stupid parade.