OK, so I didn't make it to the top 10 for the Disney CMO Contest. Amanda, the kids, and I are a little (lot) disappointed, of course, but we're used to losing, and life goes on.
In semi-related news, because we're no longer in the running for the possible trip to Disney World, we booked our annual "tax return" trip to Disneyland for mid-April. (Fear not, we also paid off an ENTIRE CREDIT CARD, too!! Who says we're irresponsible!) Last year's trip was very stressful, particularly due to the fact that I didn't even know if I'd have a job when we got back to Utah. (For more info, refer to my March 18, 2007 blog post):
"We're back from Disneyland/Now For a Job"
But this year, I've got a steady job with GREAT pay (including a recent raise)...although I'm out of vacation time, but we've factored that into the equation.
I won't bore you this time around with my excruciatingly detailed Disneyland plans. In fact, at this point, I feel like I'm so well-versed in the Disneyland Trip experience that we can "take it casual," and play it by ear (keeping in mind the lessons I've leartned about touring the parks over the years).
This year, we've decided to go for a Character Meal at Goofy's Kitchen. For those of you who don't know what that is, it's a special restaurant meal where several Disney characters come around to each dinner table and spend time/take pictures with the kids. And it's an all-you-can-eat meal. We're also probably going to go to the Blue Bayou Restaurant.
Well, to end with, here's my Disney CMO Outtakes Video. This was going to be the first of several special videos I was making for the CMO contest (if I'd been in the top 10). I may still finish a couple of the others, such as my "Soarin' Over Andy Peterson" attraction video.
Enjoy the outtakes:
4 comments:
I bet the golden ticket makes the chocolate taste bad anyway...
Ha ha, Kev had a good line there! Yeah, maybe you feel kinda like Charlie Bucket in that moment.
That totally sucks 'cuz you were a great candidate, but at least you're seeing some other bright sides. And you have a good job anyway and stuff.
Oh, and fun outtakes. I especially like the elastic string getting in the way of your face.
Birthday blogs for LeeAnn and Libby at
http://flyingpans.blogspot.com/
and
http://lumpycyster.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment