OK, a short blog today because we've all got stomach flu and I could need to barf any second now (a lovely thought, huh?)
Anyway, I've entered an animation contest on www.aniboom.com. It's an American Idol parody called Aniboom Eyedoll. My entry is called "O.C. Dee: Really Clean" and is a parody of Billy Jean. I've put a link down below, but you should go vote for it, too.
The direct page link is: http://www.aniboom.com/Player.aspx?v=8362
Anyway, be sure to tell everyone you know to vote for it and view it.
10 comments:
I voted! I kinda don't get it, maybe -- what's O.C. Dee? (I guess I need to watch American Idol?) Anyway, I hope you win!!
OCD: Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
You know, like the people who have to wash their hands all the time or count their footsteps. Or roll their clothes when they put them in the dresser--oh wait, that one's me....
Thanks for voting.
I saw it, it was way cool! Yeah, Andy! But the other video from the other day says it's "no longer available." What gives?
Oh, and get over the stomach stuff! That sucks!! :)
Kevin made the astute observation that is was unwise to have my address, phone #, and email on YouTube. I'll be putting up a revised demo reel in a couple days.
I emailed everyone I know that's not related to us and told them to vote for your cartoon.
I don't know if we got stomach flu from you guys or ate something bad, but Ethan and I were sick all night. Ethan hasn't barfed, but I did twice. And this was the gross barf--out the nose and everything. So, I hope you guys are feeling better and that it didn't last too long for you.
The stomach flu going around is REALLY BAD!... WE had it about a month ago... I have one full day that I don't really remember...
It also kills your energy for a number of days afterward...
Just a tip... DON'T BOTHER TRYING TO EAT... Stay Hydrated... but eating just leads to pain...
I have had excessive log in problems there in Firefox and IE... anyway... I think I voted... is there more to it than choosing a few bombs as possible (kidding! I 'choosded' all of them...)
Thanks to all who have voted--a lot of people have viewed it so far. By the way, I updated my Demo reel in the previous post, so you can watch it now--besides removing my address/phone number, I also added in another clip and rearranged the order of clips.
Okay, I think I watched it under the influence of "pregnancy brain" (my excuse for being airheaded) the first time. Duh, I get it now. I like the shot of the slipper feet moonwalking. Kinda goofy-funny.
(At first I just didn't know if there was more to it than plain old OCD.)
Post a Comment