So, a week until Christmas. Hopefully all the snow that dumped on us over the weekend stays on the ground to give us a white Christmas...really, we've been sorta neglected in that arena the past few years. My kids are SO excited for Christmas, and Maddy claims she's got some sort of "plan" for Christmas Eve night... I guess we'll see what that's all about.
Let's hope it has nothing to do with the fact that one of the kids locked our bathroom door (luckily, we have 2 bathrooms) and when I closed it (to keep Abe away from the draining bathtub) I effectively moved us down to a 1 bathroom home. Why not pick the lock? Well, for some reason, that one doorknob does NOT have a lock hole. So I gues we'll call the Apt. Manager to see if it's OK to break the door down...
Amanda got a new job--she's working in the bakery at the Macey's grocery store down by us. She'll be making more $ than she does at the nursing home AND she won't have to change adults' diapers or shower them (the old folks, not the diapers). She's already said she's NOT going to bring home unsold donuts all the time, though... :(
...In other news, I've been using ellipses a LOT in this post, for which I apologize...We'll say that it represents the hesitant expectancy I feel for the future...the feeling of anticipation I have for change to come in my life. That being said, it appears we have investor funding available to keep our political DVD project alive. Again, I can't say much more about it, but investors and other folks really do seem to be coming out of the woodwork to get involved with the project. When our website is up and running in the next few weeks/months, I'll let you all know, and hopefully soon I can get my hands on a copy of our demo video to show those of you who live around here.
Now please take a few minutes to watch my film, "Star Wars: A Christmas Carol"--and remember, if you do, I earn like 10 cents or something!!!!
3 comments:
That was great to see that again! Very funny.
Have you tried using a credit card to open the bathroom door? Ethan has done it before, and we used to do that all the time at QuicKnowledge when people got locked out of their offices.
You'll have to let us know what Maddy's "plan" ends up being. Sounds interesting...
Well, I didn't try a credit card, per se, but I did try a Costco card, a bookmark, a cardboard sleeve from a DVD, a bobby pin, the cardboard case from the church's "The Restoration" DVD, and a flat metal thing from Amanda's sewing box. No luck.
Maddy decided not to do her plan, which was to hide BEHIND the Christmas tree.
Ha ha, so Maddy was gonna hide and see Santa? That's so cute!
Any luck yet with the bathroom door?
Post a Comment