Pages

Saturday, December 9, 2006

16 Days 'til Christmas





Alright, 16 days until Christmas. We'll ignore the fact that today, Dec. 9, was the day we were supposed to be leaving for our Disneyland trip. We'll also ignore the fact that my co-worker, Tarl, did leave this morning on a trip to Disneyland with HIS family. That's OK, I'll get over it. And hopefully next year we'll have plenty o' dough to go.







We've got the house decorated, and last night we made the gingerbread house, a feat we'll proably NOT do every year. And if we do, we will buy one of those $10 kits so we don't have to mix, cook, and cut gingerbread.



Work is going well, and we're getting the demo DVD ready for our new product. This week or next, my boss will be looking for investors to fund us until the money starts coming in from the product itself. Sorry for the vague info--those of you who I've told about this know what I mean, but I'm not supposed to talk about too many details--don't want anyone stealing our thunder.


My video choice for today is a holiday clip from my all-time favorite TV show, Mystery Science Theater 3000. Enjoy a new holiday song, "A Patrick Swayze Christmas." WARNING: mild language.

2 comments:

Legendary Pink Dot said...

Yay fer yer BLOG! I'm sorry for Tarl for having that name. I really am. BUt thanks for some MST3K!

Anonymous said...

Tarl isn't a real name. Except maybe on the Sci Fi Channel.