he is a beautiful baby! SO happy for you guys. Glad everything went well and that everyone is doing fine! Thanks for putting up the pics. I need to do better! Congrats again. What a huge blessing to your family!
AWWWWW!!!! All the pictures are so cute. I was wondering today if you'd gotten him out yet! Get some rest, guys!
P.S. Where'd you find a funny E.T. doll????
E.P. phone home!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
he is a beautiful baby! SO happy for you guys. Glad everything went well and that everyone is doing fine! Thanks for putting up the pics. I need to do better! Congrats again. What a huge blessing to your family!
AWWWWW!!!! All the pictures are so cute. I was wondering today if you'd gotten him out yet! Get some rest, guys!
P.S. Where'd you find a funny E.T. doll????
E.P. phone home!
Post a Comment