Here are some pictures of the kids in their Halloween costumes. They had a lot of fun trick-or-treating (especially Abe, the sweet-tooth!) Click on the images to ENLARGE.
How fun! Thanks for posting these. You cheat, though. You can make pictures even more fun. Looks like they had fun dressing up for Halloween. I hope it earned them lots of candy!
4 comments:
I love the enhancements you made on the photos! That's great!!
Everyone's costume is so much a reflection of your kids themselves.
How fun! Thanks for posting these. You cheat, though. You can make pictures even more fun. Looks like they had fun dressing up for Halloween. I hope it earned them lots of candy!
Your kids are SO CUTE!!
hirou--You wannna hirou I made that fabulous quilt?
LMAO luving your photo edits!
PS : i saw your list of TV shows, i suggest you give Supernatural a try. its a rly good show, prob 1 of the best shows on TV rite now
http://spnmustpie.blogspot.com/ :D
Post a Comment