I love Maddy's eyes in the first one and Abe's smirk in the 2nd one.


We also got some pictures of Abe by himself, since he doesn't get school pictures:


Very cute, at least compared to the cheesy picture of me when I was Abe's age:

Have a great Springtime! I also created a list over on the right column with a list of our recent Netflix rentals, just in case you folks need suggestions/warnings.
5 comments:
Did you use a coupon like we did for our pictures at Christmas?
Great pictures! I love how they make kids pose like they're adults or something...
Loved Ghost Town, too. I agree with your assessment of Vantage Point. I've been meaning to see East of Eden, so I should add that to our Netflix queue. King of Kong was also great, and I agree with your assessment of that one as well. I wish we could do instant on our Macs, and I'd probably watch Twilight Zone while doing the treadmill, too.
Yeah, they're cute to begin with, so as long as they all face forward you're gonna get something good. I love how "cool" Abe looks where he's standing w/a hand in his pocket!
plaggyr = a beast too horrible to describe
Cute pictures! You have some good looking kids there!
Wow! Super poster! Love your "day off." I could use one of those...minus the kids and the snow!! My kids are super addicted to your blog! So if you get odd comments with my name on them...it is probably from them. They espesially love the videos from your trip to Disneyland. It is just weird to hear your voice coming from office. They are so going into withdrawls...real bad!
Post a Comment