Pages

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Indiana Jones has arrived!!

In case you hadn't heard since you live in a cave or are dead, Indiana Jones #4 came out today. We've got our tickets for Saturday morning, (believe me, I'm dying to see it and would've rather gone today, but such is life!) but I got the Soundtrack today (which is especially cool because it's not officially released til the 27th, but Amazon shipped it early--wahoo!)

In celebration of the release of the movie, I've posted the Indiana Jones-inspired video Maddy and Joel made back in 2004. Enjoy "Maddy and the Lost Treasure":

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Couldn't wait to see it... What did you think--
For those of you confused... as I was leaving the 7:15 showing... who did I run into? None other than Andyana Jones himself going to the 9:40 showing...

Anonymous said...

What!!!!??? so that's where he is. He told me he was going to get the grocery store. Butt Head

Anonymous said...

Wait, shouldn't Andy be at work instead of going to the movies? Anyway, I remember seeing this movie of Maddy and Joel back when you made it. Pretty funny.

Legendary Pink Dot said...

I love Maddy's Indiana Jones hat, it was so big on her. And nice Photoshopping, that was fun!

Did they make it up or did you direct them along the way?

Andy, Kek told on you! OOPS!!! Did Manda kick yer butt?

Anonymous said...

My brief Memorial Day blog is up at

http://industrialrevolutionday.blogspot.com/

Legendary Pink Dot said...

Hey I.D., I could not get to your Industrial Revolution Day blog!! What happened?

Jana said...

Gregg-How did you do that