So it seems people have stumbled upon my family blogsite in their search for the Disney CMO contest. so to you I say,
"To all who come to this happy place...welcome."
Here I talk about whatever I feel like talking about, which you may or may not find interesting. Feel free to read my old posts and visit the various links to the right, including my Animation demo reel. I hope you enjoy getting to know me and my family. Comment if you'd like, but I reserve the right to remove anything I deem inappropriate on my personal blog.
Andy
6 comments:
Two questions:
What music did you use for the Heinz commercial, and what is the music for your demo reel?
I'm not sure, but I think these are the tracks.
Heinz commercial: Drowning in Viscera, by Cannibal Corpse
Demo reel: Festering Vomitous Mass, by Devourment
You'll have to confirm that with Andy, though.
Believe it or not, those are real songs.
And unfortunately, there are actually people who pay money to buy them.
The Heinz commercial uses a song called "Swing" which is one of the music pieces provided by Heinz for use in the contest--I'm guessing it's just some kind of royalty-free music they acquired for the contest. Incidentally, the music for my "Headless" cartoon was also music provided by the Adult Swim contest I did that for, and I've heard that music used on a commercial recently, and it's used on the 2005 Walt Disney World Vacation planning DVD.
The music from my demo reel is by John Williams for the 2000 Millenium Celebration; it's the segment called "Popular Entertainment"
Sorry Reed, but your guesses were...close...
I was going to leave a long fan letter, where I was going to ask if I could make you a fan site. I just don't have it in me today! Do you have your Star Wars snow beast one on youtube? Once I figure out how to actually post those things on my blog, my boys would love to have that one. It is one of our favorites! We are big fans! By the way, Festering Vomitous Mass is one of my favorite songs!
Hey Indolent D, some other bands your 'friends' might wanna check out: Scraping Foetus Off the Wheel, CatButt, and Foreskin 500!
Post a Comment