Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Getting to know you blog tag

OK, here we go with one o' these list things, but at least it's in blog form instead of those e-mail ones.

A. The rules of this game are posted at the beginning.

B. Each player answers the question about themselves.

C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, and then leaves a comment on their blog letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog to get the directions.

Questions:

10 yrs ago: Engaged to my beautiful Amanda (and making wedding plans), getting ready for my first REAL Valentine's Day, working at OfficeMax and going to UVSC (with either an art/design major or an english major--it changed a lot back then).

5 Things on my list of things to do today:
1. Pass around the sign-up sheet for church building clean-up. (done)
2. Do the dishes (done)
3. check and see who's talking about my Disney CMO entry on Disney blogs (double done)
4. finish my entry for the Heinz contest (not done, but got it almost done)
5. ponder moving to Arizona, California, or some other place (quadruple done, and even applied to a job or two)

Things I would do if I suddenly was a Billionaire: Quit my job; buy a house; pay off all our freaking debt; let my wife get her Master's Degree; buy some Hostess snacks; contribute to several of those spaces on the tithing slips.

3 of my bad habits: biting my fingernails, yelling when I'm angry, brushing my teeth too vigorously (seriously--my toothebrushes get smashed and frayed in a matter of weeks.)

Places I have lived: Southern California; Tucson, AZ; Orem, UT; Orlando, FL

Jobs I have had: Cinnabon; Media Play; OfficeMax; Animator; Writing Tutor; Motion Graphics Artist

Things most people don't know about me: I like seeing car lights shining across the walls in a dark room; I get bored VERY easily

I tag LeeAnn. She's the only other one with a blog nowadays.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So here's how our stake does cleaning--one ward cleans every Saturday morning for the entire year. Another ward cleans every Monday evening for the entire year. And the third ward doesn't do anything. Stupid, huh? We are trying to protest cleaning the church multiple times/week and having it on a Monday night. Why can't we do just one ward Sat. mornings for a month at a time every third month?

So what are people saying about your CMO entry?

Anonymous said...

Here is how our ward does it-- The Dude calls you and asks if you would be willing to take a turn, then promises to call back when he has the date... then never does...

Actually about a year ago we did it. They were asking for families to do it... and I said I was willing if another family came too... so another family volunteered too... it was fast and easy (like me) with two families--


And Andy can't comment on what people are saying in case they read his blog and stuff... he wouldn't want anything he may or may not say misinterpreted as negative or anything, so better to not say anything at all.

The Andimator said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

>my toothebrushes get smashed and frayed in a matter of weeks

Plus, it takes the enamel off your teeth and you get cavities more easily. Seriously.

Legendary Pink Dot said...

I'm late getting here, but plan to respond to the tag and your entries as soon as I can!

Legendary Pink Dot said...

I'm brain-disabled, so I'll do my best. So the 'tag' thing means I need to answer the questions on my own blog and list five people I've 'tagged?'

All I know these days about cleaning the church is that they will have a LOT of fun vacuuming the nursery after they had the kids play with contraband playdough!

Now we can't bring Jophus to nursery tomorrow because he caught a bad runny nose cold from a girl last Sunday and we don't want to spread those germs even more.