NOICE!!!
What's the dealio with this contest? What are you supposed to do? Yes, the details are exquisite, but you forgot Goldilocks's legs/feet.
Make a 30-second commercial for Heinz Ketchup--1st prize: $57,000; three runners-up get $5,700. I'll be fine with any of those 4 prizes.None of the shots in the ad show her legs, so I didn't bother to draw them.
They are very cool looking, I agree. (I hope you win, although I am no fan of Ms. John Kerry Heinz.)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
NOICE!!!
What's the dealio with this contest? What are you supposed to do? Yes, the details are exquisite, but you forgot Goldilocks's legs/feet.
Make a 30-second commercial for Heinz Ketchup--1st prize: $57,000; three runners-up get $5,700. I'll be fine with any of those 4 prizes.
None of the shots in the ad show her legs, so I didn't bother to draw them.
They are very cool looking, I agree. (I hope you win, although I am no fan of Ms. John Kerry Heinz.)
Post a Comment