Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Boomerang, Wii got troubles, Portfolio blog

OK, so last night we had a scare--our Wii shut off in the middle of a game and said "remove your game disc and consult your user manual" and it said we'd have to probably send it out for repairs. The Wii would not turn back on at all, and when we called the service number they suggested we test it with a different AC adapter, to see if it powers up. Well, we tested the Wii in a different outlet first this morning, and it seems to be working again, so we'll see. Although it thankfully has a 1 year warranty through Nintendo, we really didn't want to have to get it repaired after 2 weeks of play.

But when the Wii broke last night, the kids were both crying and said "Now what are we going to do during the day?!"

My company's current venture, Boomerang Videos, has started up officially. If you order a pizza from BlackJack Pizza in Provo, you can also call us and rent a video, which you can pick up with your pizza (or have it delivered with the pizza if you get it that way). Business is starting slow, but should pick up once we get more advertising done for it. Anyway, you can click the link to the right to visit our site.

Also, I created a second page on blogspot:
http://pose2poseanimation.blogspot.comwhich is my low-budget version of an online portfolio. I prefer to send potential jobs a CD/DVD of my work, but for those that request an online version, this will do for now, I guess.

Anyway, that's about all for now.

Here's a clip from this coming Thursday's episode of "The Office". It cracked me up--well, you know us Petersons and our tradition of doing impressions of people...

16 comments:

Legendary Pink Dot said...

Ha ha, funny show! Was it on last week? Our DVR dinunt record it fer some reason.

So is Blackjack Pizza any good? I'm sure we live too far away, though.

Hey, I'm gonna check out yer online portfolio.

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious! I am so excited to watch the Office again this week. Looks like it'll be a great episode. Well, it's always a great episode...

Blackjack Pizza is the same price as Little Caesar's, but it tastes tonz better. It's certainly not as good as Pizza Hut or Domino's, but it's better than Little Caesar's and better than 5 Buck Pizza. That's what Ethan and I always get. And if you've ever eaten any pizza at my house then you've eaten Blackjack Pizza.

So sad about your Worldwar ii breaking. This is so depressing that your kids would have to maybe do something else! Wait, doesn't Amanda always say how when she was a kid she played outside and didn't watch TV and stuff all the time. And now she's not getting her own kids to play outside? Doesn't make sense.

Anonymous said...

Last night I had to rip the faceplate off our Wii and perform minor surgery to extract a paper and other items Link had inserted into the Wii's disk slot...
Our Wii Sports disk is dead...but at least the Wii still works...

Anonymous said...

Re the Office Clip: I guess you had to be there....

Legendary Pink Dot said...

Who is this anonymous person?

Legendary Pink Dot said...

Sproat: Yeah, I did kinda like the Blackjack pizza we had at your house. Definitely better than Little C's.

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing that anonymous has never seen the Office.

Anonymous said...

As usual, Sproatmeal hit the nail on the head.

Legendary Pink Dot said...

Hey, Anonymous, why are you not revealing yourself?

Anonymous said...

Let's make some guesses on anonymous' identity. I think it's Dad. He's come back from the dead to regulate our blog discussions!

Anonymous said...

My guess would be Judy, because of her curt responses and the fact that she's never seen "The Office," and after tonight's episode with the "inappropriate" watermark, she'll probably never watch another episode again (probably good, because there's supposed to be a flasher on the following week's episode, but then Judy might like that...)

Or it could be one of my many friends (ok, 3 friends).

Legendary Pink Dot said...

That would be fun for Dad to come back from the dead to blog with us, although, would his spelling be sloppier? Maybe he's brushed up in the spirit world.

Maybe it's Lawrence, I actually found him on Classmates. You know how he liked to creep about and stuff.

Man, I hate when people hide their identities!

Anonymous said...

thsi is yer fathre the sprite world is funner then erthlife and i can be a mishunary but their are no oreos hear

Legendary Pink Dot said...

Anonymous, what the heck are you afraid of?!! Ok, so it's someone who knows Leland liked Oreos...

But it could be... KAI!!!

Anonymous said...

Mom's actually anonymous. The last one wasn't her, though, so that DEFINITELY was Dad.

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpBGRA6HHtY
All this Wii talk reminds me of this Short.